This Order Form has to be completely filled out and confirmed with legally binding effect. By submitting this Order Form, the exhibitor accepts the following Exhibitor Terms:
- The event is organized by Virtual Vehicle Research GmbH, 8010 Graz, Inffeldgasse 21a („ViF“).
- To apply for participation at the exhibition of the event, the order form available on the event website (to order form) shall be sent to ViF. The form shall be completed and duly signed. By submitting the order form the exhibitor accepts these Exhibitor Terms and confirms acknowledgement of the Data Protection Notice. Upon submission of the registration, you will receive a written confirmation and the invoice per e-mail.
- The indicated fees are net-prices in euros. The currently applicable VAT will be added. The exhibitor shall pay the total amount of the exhibition fee within 14 days after date of invoice. All exhibition fees paid are non-refundable.
- The exhibitor shall further comply with all terms and conditions (e.g. booth specifications, times, delivery etc.) described in the Exhibitor Information.
- Neither ViF nor any of its contractors, employees or other representatives shall be held liable for, and are hereby released from any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of the exhibitor or any of its visitors, officers, employees or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, unavailability of the exhibition facility, accident or any other cause.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and protect ViF and hold ViF harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability damages, losses, costs, attorney fees and expenses of any kind that might result or arise from any action or failure to act on the part of the exhibitor, its officers, employees or other representatives.
- The exhibitor shall ensure to maintain proper insurance coverage for its property and liability.
- ViF reserves the right to change the date of the event, to replace it by an online event (see below) or to cancel it altogether due to organizational or technical reasons such as force majeure, or other circumstances that are not in the responsibility of ViF (e.g. governmental restrictions to events such as in the case of COVID-19 measurements). If due to one of these reasons the event is cancelled, ViF will refund the exhibition fee. Beyond that, there is no entitlement to reimbursement of any further expenditures or damages.For online events the following applies:In specific circumstances (see above), you acknowledge and accept that the event may solely take place online. In this event, ViF will partially refund the exhibition fee due to saved expenditures.You are responsible to verify the technical requirements prior to participation.
- Further verbal agreements, differing or supplementary agreements to this Exhibitor Terms are only binding subject to written confirmation by ViF.
- If any provision of this Exhibitor Terms should be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after the conclusion, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. In place of the invalid or unenforceable provision a valid and enforceable provision should be applied with effects which come closest to the economic objectives which the parties have pursued originally. The foregoing provisions shall apply correspondingly if the Exhibitor Terms proves to be incomplete.
- All disputes arising from or in connection with the conference are subject to Austrian law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules. Place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from this event shall be the locally competent court for the seat of ViF.